The majority of standard cable for vehicles is 7mm in diameter, 5mm cable is used for mopeds and garden tools and 9mm cable is used for Veteran cars.
At The Green Spark Plug Company we have a vast range of HT lead. Most of it is copper or tinned copper core which has no resistance. Spark Plug Caps with a wood screw fitting (to screw the HT lead into) are generally used for the copper or tinned copper core cable.
The resisted cable has a graphite core. If you use graphite cable it is advised that you use a terminal for the plug end such as HT5 or HT4. If your distributor or coil is a push in fitting use the HT13 as this is the easiest terminal to fit.
- Part no: GPLPVCR-GS2100M-PINKOFFERExcl. Tax: £54.17 Incl. Tax: £65.00
- Part no: GPLCBRBF7Excl. Tax: £69.25 Incl. Tax: £83.10
- Part no: GPLCBYBF7Excl. Tax: £69.25 Incl. Tax: £83.10
- Part no: GSP390Excl. Tax: £1.80 Incl. Tax: £2.16
- Part no: GPL7F7BKExcl. Tax: £1.44 Incl. Tax: £1.73
Out of stock
- Part no: GPLF7TRExcl. Tax: £1.37 Incl. Tax: £1.65
- Part no: GPLGCBBLK7Excl. Tax: £3.80 Incl. Tax: £4.56
- Part no: GPLGCBGRBF7Excl. Tax: £3.80 Incl. Tax: £4.56
Out of stock
- Part no: GPLGCBOBF7Excl. Tax: £3.80 Incl. Tax: £4.56
- Part no: GPLGCBRBWF7Excl. Tax: £3.80 Incl. Tax: £4.56
- Part no: GPLGCBRBYF7Excl. Tax: £3.80 Incl. Tax: £4.56
- Part no: GPLGCBYBRF7Excl. Tax: £3.80 Incl. Tax: £4.56